Stage 1 – Resume Screening/Skill Set Analysis
- Release of advertisement on recruitment through print & electronic media with response timelines, Search through Job Portals, Company Database, Head-Hunting
- Upon response, initial filtration of CV’s to check on profile fitment.
- Eligibility check & Educations experience.
Stage 2 – Profiling
- Post Stage 1, Short-listed candidates will undergo preliminary interview by our HR team.
- Telephonic Interview, basic competency checks, language skills, age, sex, personality & presentation skills would be assessed at stage 2.
Stage 3 – Analytical test
- Candidates would undergo basic level of tests including PC skill, exposure to internet, communication flow, business communication (Based on the positions requested by the Client)
- All candidates would attend be required to attain the requires scores on the aptitude test in order to ensure coverage of Minimum skills verification on comprehension, Mathematics, IQ & General Knowledge (Based on the positions requested by the Client)
Stage 4 – Functional Interview (Process/role specific)
- Our appointed Project Manager for business services would conduct functional specific interview for all short listed candidates after stage 3.
- The Project Manager above would explain all candidates the desired functional roles & responsibilities.
- A through assessment would be made to check candidates’ stability attitude, composure, and confidence to narrow down & meet the profile fitment requirements.
Stage 5 – Final Interview
- All screened, filtered & interviewed candidates would then be attending the Final interview.
- Client representative attending the recruitment process would conduct final interview.
Stage 6 – Offer letter/Induction
- Candidates short listed by the Client during the final interview would then be issued Offer letter.
- Initial HR induction would be conducted by Dewan HR team for selected candidates explaining the terms & conditions of the employment contract and to initiate HR formalities to fulfill joining requirements.
Stage 7 – Attestation of Documents
- We take care of all types of Certificate Attestation from university verification, state or central human resource development (HRD), ministry of external affairs (MEA) and embassy or consulate attestation depends on type of certificate like educational or non-educational and many other parameters.
Stage 8 – Visa Processing
- We are providing VISA processing (whether it’s Visit Visa, Work Visit Visa or Employment Visa) & VISA Consultancy with respective Embassies.
Stage 9 – Emigration & Ticketing
The employer may send PTA or we shall arrange tickets through airlines. We obtain emigration clearance from the concerned Govt. Dept. for the candidates before departure.
– Resume Screening/Skill Set Analysis
Release of advertisement on recruitment through print & electronic media with response timelines, Search through Job Portals, Company Database, Head-HuntingUpon response, initial filtration of CV’s to check on profile fitment.Eligibility check & Educations experience.