Hiring & Selection Process
Once we receive a formal request, necessary statutory documentation & approvals post signing off of the contract on the desired business service, following stages would apply in selection process.
Stage 1 – Resume Screening/Skill Set Analysis
- Release of advertisement on recruitment through print & electronic media with response timelines, Search through Job Portals, Company Database, Head-Hunting
- Upon response, initial filtration of CV’s to check on profile fitment.
- Eligibility check & Educations experience.
Stage 2 – Profiling
- Post Stage 1, Short-listed candidates will undergo preliminary interview by our HR team.
- Telephonic Interview, basic competency checks, language skills, age, sex, personality & presentation skills would be assessed at stage 2.
Stage 3 – Analytical test
- Candidates would undergo basic level of tests including PC skill, exposure to internet, communication flow, business communication (Based on the positions requested by the Client)
- All candidates would attend be required to attain the requires scores on the aptitude test in order to ensure coverage of Minimum skills verification on comprehension, Mathematics, IQ & General Knowledge (Based on the positions requested by the Client)
Stage 4 – Functional Interview (Process/role specific)
- Our appointed Project Manager for business services would conduct functional specific interview for all short listed candidates after stage 3.
- The Project Manager above would explain all candidates the desired functional roles & responsibilities.
- A through assessment would be made to check candidates’ stability attitude, composure, and confidence to narrow down & meet the profile fitment requirements.