We have urgent opening for Material engineers for a leading Construction company based out in Saudi Arabia location.
- Responsibility includes handling efficiently all the procurement activities related to HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting Sprinkler, and Electrical and associated spare parts, Consumables, etc.
Key Accountabilities :-
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
- Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
- Ability to create, review and supply policies and procedures.
- Legislative and award compliance ability to interpret relevant awards and legislation.
- Problem solving ability, analytical
- Customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- supply Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Vendor Relationships, Organization, Customer Service, Documentation Skills, Supply Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Cost Accounting, Control Engineering
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time