- Applying accounting knowledge and techniques to all areas of work, including the production of journals, routine costing and analysis.
- Analyzing financial information in response to queries from managers.
- Preparing timely payroll, assistance on checking of timesheet on daily basis
- Update the daily timesheet in to SAP TS template.
- Investigating and answering routine queries arising from managers and staff as well as external bodies.
- Performing costing calculations as required by Budget Holders or Managers using spreadsheets.
- Identifying and resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Ensure daily man hours are reported
- Responsible for daily MIS reporting
- Responsible for all petty cash transactions and recording including handling and replenishing
- Raise purchase orders, liaise in coordination with stores & Management for all purchase and to report budgetary/impacts.
- Maintain the records on consumable data, support on monthly unplanned stock check & inventories.
- Monitor and report on accommodation/uniform/food and all other expenditures and budgets
- Manage & record petty cash floats to submit the cash flow details to finance department on timely basis.
- Providing timely P&L reports and to provide additional financial reports as required Making management aware of budget variances.
- Processing Stock entries.
- Preparation of the cost.
- Bachelor degree in commerce, accounting
- At least 6-10 years of working experience in financial and cost control.
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
- Manage own workload in accordance with department monthly processing tables.
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with Trust processes and procedures and refer to line managers for guidance as required.
- Professional level of competence in MS Office, especially in Excel, Word, and Outlook, SAP.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
3-4 years of GCC working experience is an added advantage
Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Cost Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time